Forum: NGINX File changed but nginx serves old one?

103bd9500e5abc85d654c416b789ce5a?d=identicon&s=25 Szymon Kosok (Guest)

I've installed nginx as static files server, configured only path to
directory where static files are, and have problem. When I change some
files nginx serves old one. When I do CTRL+F5 then new file appear.
Any config hints?
96dfd0f0a8399d3b03feba1e6a562e0a?d=identicon&s=25 Edho P Arief (Guest)
On Sat, Oct 18, 2008 at 12:15 AM, Szymon Kosok <szymon@mwg.pl> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've installed nginx as static files server, configured only path to
> directory where static files are, and have problem. When I change some
> files nginx serves old one. When I do CTRL+F5 then new file appear.
> Any config hints?

http://wiki.codemongers.com/NginxHttpHeadersModule#expires

ctrl-f5 tells the browser to force re-fetch the file from the server
(ignoring cache)