Forum: Ruby on Rails Cutting Edge Technologists wanted

18440593967a9072e6d3bbf15a44c388?d=identicon&s=25 Jay S'duc (jaysduc)
on 2008-10-17 17:01
Hi All,

If you have Ruby on Rails experience and fancy a change of scenery then
feel free to call me on 020 8254 7487.

I am excellent at finding great RoR Developers new opportunities.

Get in touch
90e140f8553ecdec1b0d7dbf608a0561?d=identicon&s=25 Pau Cor (phylae)
on 2008-10-20 08:53
Jay S'duc wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> If you have Ruby on Rails experience and fancy a change of scenery then
> feel free to call me on 020 8254 7487.
>
> I am excellent at finding great RoR Developers new opportunities.
>
> Get in touch

It sounds like you are advertising your company's
(http://www.pentaconsulting.com) staffing solutions. This is explicitly
banned by ruby-forums.com. "Attention: posting any kind of advertisement
for commercial products or services, unless in reply to a related
question, is prohibited."

At a minimum, you should prefix entries like this with "[JOBS]".