Forum: Ruby on Rails Changing error message

6bd6f02e40540b5bfea5d85b7bd33e7c?d=identicon&s=25 Olexiy Prokhorenko (inrila)
on 2008-10-17 03:33
Is there any way to change or hack the error message which we get on the
form -- usually it is like "field name" then "message itself", which is
pretty inconvenient. Any chance we can change that?

Thanks!
C5c0e0499446b84fd3bcc61cf7862539?d=identicon&s=25 Thani Ararsu (thaniyarasu)
on 2008-10-17 07:05
Olexiy Prokhorenko wrote:
> Is there any way to change or hack the error message which we get on the
> form -- usually it is like "field name" then "message itself", which is
> pretty inconvenient. Any chance we can change that?
>
> Thanks!
try this
model.errors.full_messages