Forum: Ruby Statistic quantile formula or class needed

Dd79c66fce7352e94f8df33474163391?d=identicon&s=25 neuholger@googlemail.com (Guest)

I am searching for a ruby class/method to calculate quantile
statistics.
Does anyone know or have a solution for me?

Thanks in advance,
neuholger
D0338c0de4cb3c5c17300396159933d1?d=identicon&s=25 Axel Etzold (Guest)
-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 04:49:46 +0900
> Von: "neuholger@googlemail.com" <neuholger@googlemail.com>
> An: ruby-talk@ruby-lang.org
> Betreff: Statistic quantile formula or class needed

> Hi,
>
> I am searching for a ruby class/method to calculate quantile
> statistics.
> Does anyone know or have a solution for me?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> neuholger

Dear neuholger,

have a look at the statistics2 project on RAA.
Otherwise, you might try rsruby - an interface from Ruby to the R
statistical
language.

Best regards,

Axel