Forum: Ruby on Rails how to configure a server with new development environment

3548d30217e9921c410db19ce8ce38d0?d=identicon&s=25 Sunny Bogawat (sunny_bogawat)
 In my application i created a new environment  say sunny for
development purpose.
  currently i am start server using command
               ruby script/server -e sunny

 but i want to configure it in aptana(editor), but it not showing
environment as sunny
E628869c6e960a509a1c26f9dcedae77?d=identicon&s=25 sir ziggles (ziggles)
on 2008-10-15 22:26
Sunny Bogawat wrote:
> Hi,
>  In my application i created a new environment  say sunny for
> development purpose.
>   currently i am start server using command
>                ruby script/server -e sunny
>
>  but i want to configure it in aptana(editor), but it not showing
> environment as sunny

Not exactly sure i understand the question, but you can create configs
for the enviornment here:
config/environments/sunny.rb

Check out the other .rb files in config/environments for some example
content.
3548d30217e9921c410db19ce8ce38d0?d=identicon&s=25 Sunny Bogawat (sunny_bogawat)
on 2008-10-16 07:39
Mm Zz wrote:
I created sunny.rb also but from aptana it not showing me that new
environment
when i am going for adding server