Forum: Ruby on Rails SSL With Ajax call

589525f133e603e1f17af9b03176c000?d=identicon&s=25 Abhishek shukla (Guest)
Hello Friends,

In my application on signup page ssl in implemented which is working
fine
but my Ajax functionaility part is now stoped working  any idea to
resolve
this problem?

regards
Abhishek
On Oct 15, 7:22 am, "Abhishek shukla" <bettera...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Friends,
>
> In my application on signup page ssl in implemented which is working fine
> but my Ajax functionaility part is now stoped working  any idea to resolve
> this problem?

Are you trying to make an ajax call from an ssl page to a non ssl one
(or vice versa) ?

Fred