Forum: GNU Radio Synchronizing two USRPs

9d122d100144ba7b3fd025b1242e1ad8?d=identicon&s=25 Maduike, Dumezie (Guest)
Hello everyone.

I hope this hasn't been covered or I have overlooked it.  Does anyone
know of any python scripts in the gnu radio package or any other
effective way of synchronizing the clocks of two USRPs.  I want to see
if I can synchronize multiple modulated packets.

Also, does anyone know how the real-time scheduling feature is
implemented or works.

Thanks for the help

Dumezie
On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 03:30:29PM -0500, Maduike, Dumezie wrote:
> Hello everyone.
>
> Also, does anyone know how the real-time scheduling feature is implemented or works.

Depending on what's available on your system, it uses either
pthread_setschedparam or sched_setscheduler.  See their man pages for
details on what they do.  Our code is in gruel/src/lib/realtime.cc

Eric