Forum: GNU Radio [Patch-gnuradio] Fixing Bug in usrp_spectrum_sense.py

36d6b4ceb15343f9e412cc17be319902?d=identicon&s=25 Santi Ortega (Guest)
Hi!

about this:

http://www.mail-archive.com/patch-gnuradio@gnu.org...

Does anyone give you the reason?

Furthermore, Is it possible to show the wideband spectrum in a Graphic
Window? (Not at real-time, but introducing the data-flow and showing it
in
the computer while it comes)

Thanks in Advance!
3d593de8acbe2510722af740d8668352?d=identicon&s=25 Firas Abbas (Guest)

> Santi Ortega <santiortega2000@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Does anyone give you the reason?

What do you mean by reason?

> Is it possible to show the wideband spectrum in a Graphic Window?

Yes it is possible. You can use gnuPlot or something like the GUI used
in fft_sink.

Regards,

Firas

Furthermore, Is it possible to show the wideband spectrum in a Graphic
Window? (Not at real-time, but introducing the data-flow and showing it
in the computer while it comes)

Thanks in Advance!
36d6b4ceb15343f9e412cc17be319902?d=identicon&s=25 Santi Ortega (Guest)
> What do you mean by reason?
I mean if you're right about this Fixing Bug in usrp_spectrum_sense.py.

> Yes it is possible. You can use gnuPlot or something like the GUI used in
fft_sink.
How?? It's seems to be too easy but I don't know so much python to do
it...
Could you write me some initial code to start trying?

Thanks in advance!

2008/10/14 Firas Abbas <firasmail2000@yahoo.com>
3d593de8acbe2510722af740d8668352?d=identicon&s=25 Firas Abbas (Guest)

1) Why you are posting in Patch-gnuradio ?. Posting to Patch-gnuradio is
used only if you have a patch to the gnuradio project.

2)
> Santi Ortega <santiortega2000@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> How?? It's seems to be too easy but I don't know so much python to do it...
> Could you write me some initial code to start trying?

You have to learn python.

Best Regards,

Firas