Forum: Rails deployment Multiple Models on a Single Form

636c1dd5177e67a9dad21ec8235fd389?d=identicon&s=25 Richard Genthner (moos3)
on 2008-10-13 16:13
I can't figure out why this wont work for creating the items and tie
them to the po id number

http://pastie.org/291223
A82ba1167f4d4a8d1de63820e576a87f?d=identicon&s=25 Robby Russell (Guest)
On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 7:13 AM, Richard Genthner
<ruby-forum-incoming@andreas-s.net> wrote:

> I can't figure out why this wont work for creating the items and tie
> them to the po id number
>
> http://pastie.org/291223
> --

Richard,

Thanks for posting. This list is targeted towards deploying Ruby on
you can find here:

* http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk

Additionally, here is a link to some discussions on that list that
relate to your question.

* http://rubyurl.com/AuUe

Good luck!

Cheers,