Forum: Ruby Accesing core File class

6a6d3bbc06625f2043bdb5d79fa8512b?d=identicon&s=25 geo ssscripting (vhaerun)
on 2008-10-10 22:59
Hey , I have to deal with some classes written by someone else , and ,
in the classes they wrote , they defined a File class . How could I
access the class from Core ?
6a6d3bbc06625f2043bdb5d79fa8512b?d=identicon&s=25 geo ssscripting (vhaerun)
on 2008-10-10 23:07
Lex Williams wrote:
> Hey , I have to deal with some classes written by someone else , and ,
> in the classes they wrote , they defined a File class . How could I
> access the class from Core ?

using ::File worked.