Forum: Ruby Why is Ruby Website Search Broken?

33016269f72c5f03f95404e49fdc9d3d?d=identicon&s=25 Steve Dame (sdameba)
on 2008-10-10 19:50
Is it just me, or is everyone aware that the Ruby main search is broken
on

Here's what I keep getting for even simple searches like "uninstall"

Application error (Apache)

Change this error message for exceptions thrown outside of an action
(like in Dispatcher setups or broken Ruby code) in public/500.html
289cf19aa581c445915c072bf45c5e25?d=identicon&s=25 Todd Benson (Guest)
On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 12:47 PM, Steve Dame <stephen.g.dame@boeing.com>
wrote:
> Is it just me, or is everyone aware that the Ruby main search is broken
> on
>
> Here's what I keep getting for even simple searches like "uninstall"
>
> Application error (Apache)
>
> Change this error message for exceptions thrown outside of an action
> (like in Dispatcher setups or broken Ruby code) in public/500.html

What site are you talking about, exactly?

Todd
33016269f72c5f03f95404e49fdc9d3d?d=identicon&s=25 Steve Dame (sdameba)
on 2008-10-11 01:50
Todd Benson wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 12:47 PM, Steve Dame <stephen.g.dame@boeing.com>
> wrote:
>> Is it just me, or is everyone aware that the Ruby main search is broken
>> on
>>
>> Here's what I keep getting for even simple searches like "uninstall"
>>
>> Application error (Apache)
>>
>> Change this error message for exceptions thrown outside of an action
>> (like in Dispatcher setups or broken Ruby code) in public/500.html
>
> What site are you talking about, exactly?
>
> Todd

THE main Ruby WebSite
http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/

Sometimes it works and sometimes it stalls with the above error.
> Sometimes it works and sometimes it stalls with the above error.

Works for me.