Forum: GNU Radio LFTX/LFRX frequency range

Ed4dae3741590c2617d6f84e4b6291ab?d=identicon&s=25 Christian Schroeder (csc)
Hi together,

we want to use the USRP2 with LFTX/LFRX boards to make transmissions in
a low frequency regime from below 1 kHz up to about roughly 50 kHz. The
daughterboard specifications give a frequency range from DC to 30 MHz.

We are now wondering, if we will experience some degradations since we
want to work near the specification limits.
Does anybody know about the frequency response at these frequencies? Is
there something like a lower bound given by the hardware for reasonable
working frequencies?

Thanks,
Christian
Christian Schroeder wrote:
> Is there something like a lower bound given by the hardware for
> reasonable working frequencies?

There should be no problem going all the way down to DC.

Matt
D716f8fd0a24f6bafabed1b7c0092a5a?d=identicon&s=25 Mohd adib Sarijari (adib_sairi)
Matt Ettus wrote:
>> want to work near the specification limits.
>> Does anybody know about the frequency response at these frequencies?
>> Is there something like a lower bound given by the hardware for
>> reasonable working frequencies?
>>

> There should be no problem going all the way down to DC.
>
> Matt

Dear all,
can the benchmark_xx.py used to transmit on this low frequency using the
lrtx d.board?is there any limitation that i have to aware? thanks

adib

-----
Mohd Adib Sarijari
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia