Forum: GNU Radio severe problem in benchmark_rx, benchmark_tx. file

80e825d1e631c4d6681b39c0176c2f85?d=identicon&s=25 Bill Stevenson (Guest)
Hello, everyone!

I think there is a bug in benchmark_rx.py and benchmark_tx.py files!!!
Seriously!

I am just running a demo program to realize communication between two
usrps using benchmark_rx and benchmark_py under the Python/digital dir.
But it appears that that program does not support dqpsk modulation
scheme which is considered as a default modulaiton scheme by the author.
When I am trying to use dqpsk modulation scheme, the packets
received are totally wrong. I am really
confused. Could anybody give me a hint or help me out?

Any help will be highly appreciated!
A725014f091bcd9e8ff16e9f2a0d7e20?d=identicon&s=25 Stefan Brüns (Guest)
On Friday 10 October 2008 01:46:12 Bill Stevenson wrote:
> Hello, everyone!
>
> I think there is a bug in benchmark_rx.py and benchmark_tx.py files!!!
> Seriously!

I believe the opposite is true. Seriously! Who is right, now?

> I am just running a demo program to realize communication between two
> usrps using benchmark_rx and benchmark_py under the Python/digital dir.
> But it appears that that program does not support dqpsk modulation scheme
> which is considered as a default modulaiton scheme by the author. When I am
> trying to use dqpsk modulation scheme, the packets received are totally
> wrong. I am really
> confused. Could anybody give me a hint or help me out?

You have already started another thread, asking the exactly same
question. I
have answered there already, but you dont seem to be willing to follow
the
directions I gave.

In case you just were not able to follow these directions (maybe I gave
insufficient instructions), please ask more specific questions, BUT dont
open
a new thread if the topic does not change.

Stefan
--
Stefan Brüns  /  Bergstraße 21  /  52062 Aachen
mailto:lurch at gmx.li  http://www.kawo1.rwth-aachen.de/~lurchi/