Forum: Ruby Demand that Obama release his college records! Where is the media?

Announcement (2017-05-07): www.ruby-forum.com is now read-only since I unfortunately do not have the time to support and maintain the forum any more. Please see rubyonrails.org/community and ruby-lang.org/en/community for other Rails- und Ruby-related community platforms.
Ad09132ffce90ec97bfd392c77eee4d9?d=identicon&s=25 Micky (Guest)
on 2008-10-07 22:15
(Received via mailing list)
Why is it important to see Obama's college records? Because the media
has created fantasies around Obama on every issue. You should start
dispelling them with the easiest one, i.e. the fantasy of Obama's
"academic degrees and honors".

Obama has been fighting desperately to block all access to his college
records. Even his "academic paper" at Columbia mysteriously
disappeared. The media just swallowed the official Obama's "academic
degrees and honors" without checking his actual grades, his scores on
standardized tests, his academic writings if any, etc. All the
decisions to admit Obama to colleges, to give him "academic degrees
and honors" were made by a few unknown individuals. Read about the
racial turmoil at one college where he got his "academic honors". The
race tensions seem to follow Obama wherever he goes.

If Obama's college records fail to meet the requirements for
legitimate academic degrees and honors then Obama will be declared an
academic fraud. Maybe then the media will start vetting Obama on other
issues. Then we will be able to address the biggest fantasies like
Obama's "ability to solve" the financial crisis which requires making
executive decisions. Obama never made a single real executive decision
in his life! How will Obama be able to attract quality people if he
has a long history of attracting and being attracted to the worst
kind? Any Hollywood actor can read a teleprompter and memorize talking
points written by secret handlers.

If Obama gets elected and turns the United States into a war-torn
country like Kenya then his college records will mysteriously leak,
but then it could be too late.

I am asking everybody to request at least one major news network to
make it an election issue. Ask others to do the same. Since Obama has
built his political career around his "academic degrees and honors",
all his college records (complete set of grades, scores on
standardized tests, etc) must be released. Keep in mind that Obama's
supporters have saturated media outlets and internet bandwidth for the
last two years with stories of Obama's "academic degrees and honors".
Now they viciously attack those who want to see Obama's grades and
scores on standardized tests.

Obama's "academic degrees and honors" without checking his grades and
his scores on standardized tests are like "good standing" of Enron or
Fannie Mae before they collapsed. You would be surprised what racial
accusations, threats, boycotts can do to academic integrity at US
colleges!



Some websites to submit your requests:
  http://my.barackobama.com/page/s/contact2
  http://abcnews.go.com/Site/page?id=3068843
  http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6872152/
  http://www.cnn.com/feedback/
  http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,77538,00.html
  http://www.cbsnews.com/



Some websites to read about Obama's "academic career":
  http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/20...
  http://www.investors.com/editorial/editorialconten...
  http://www.nysun.com/new-york/obamas-years-at-colu...
  http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1218710...
  http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pa...
  http://reason.com/news/show/128461.html
4fea1ef11180adaaa299d503ca6010d0?d=identicon&s=25 John W Kennedy (Guest)
on 2008-10-08 05:26
(Received via mailing list)
Micky wrote:
> Why is it important to see Obama's college records? Because the media
> has created fantasies around Obama on every issue. You should start
> dispelling them with the easiest one, i.e. the fantasy of Obama's
> "academic degrees and honors".

You want to talk academic qualifications? OK, here are some academic
qualifications for you: John McCain graduated 5th from the bottom of his
class at Annapolis, after at least one occasion when he was about to be
expelled, but was reprived because he was the son of a full admiral.
Ad09132ffce90ec97bfd392c77eee4d9?d=identicon&s=25 Micky (Guest)
on 2008-10-08 08:15
(Received via mailing list)
On Oct 7, 11:24 pm, John W Kennedy <jwke...@attglobal.net> wrote:
>
What makes you think that Obama was qualified to be admitted to any
college he attended? And why are you so anxious to prevent others from
seeing Obama's grades and scores on standardized tests that measure
intelligence?
F745d7fbe0dbe947aa1082aabb2b6a4f?d=identicon&s=25 Redd Vinylene (Guest)
on 2008-10-08 09:21
(Received via mailing list)
On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 8:12 AM, Micky <guuwwe@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> expelled, but was reprived because he was the son of a full admiral.
>>
>
> What makes you think that Obama was qualified to be admitted to any
> college he attended? And why are you so anxious to prevent others from
> seeing Obama's grades and scores on standardized tests that measure
> intelligence?
>
>

He talks a lot about his younger days in one of his books.
00d3d1ec520e2367c793ebff491fdc07?d=identicon&s=25 Phill Davies (binary011010)
on 2008-10-08 09:28
(Received via mailing list)
I enjoy the Ruby Talk mailing list as a reprieve from the politics that
we have all been inundated with for going on 2 years now. Not to mention
that many people reading are not Americans or otherwise don't care. I'm
not saying this stuff isn't important, but take it somewhere else.
53581739a445ad78250a676dabddf55f?d=identicon&s=25 James Coglan (Guest)
on 2008-10-08 09:37
(Received via mailing list)
2008/10/8 Phill Davies <binary011010@verizon.net>

> I enjoy the Ruby Talk mailing list as a reprieve from the politics that we
> have all been inundated with for going on 2 years now. Not to mention that
> many people reading are not Americans or otherwise don't care. I'm not
> saying this stuff isn't important, but take it somewhere else.
>


Seconded.
13d248fdecc97b72e568ce489a735609?d=identicon&s=25 Nedry (Guest)
on 2008-10-08 09:44
(Received via mailing list)
Yeah, it's bad enough having to delete the dozens of unsubscribe
messages...
--
This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of
the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many
solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were
largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper,
which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of
paper that were unhappy.

-Douglas Adams
3cb4fdcf13aad6a7dcae83876b0e784e?d=identicon&s=25 Josef 'Jupp' Schugt (Guest)
on 2008-10-08 13:24
(Received via mailing list)
On Wed, 08 Oct 2008 05:22:57 +0200, John W Kennedy
<jwkenne@attglobal.net>
wrote:

> Micky wrote:
>> Why is it important to see Obama's college records? Because the media
>> has created fantasies around Obama on every issue. You should start
>> dispelling them with the easiest one, i.e. the fantasy of Obama's
>> "academic degrees and honors".
>
> You want to talk academic qualifications? OK, here are some academic
> qualifications for you: John McCain graduated 5th from the bottom of his
> class at Annapolis, after at least one occasion when he was about to be
> expelled, but was reprived because he was the son of a full admiral.

i.can_has?('KTHXBAI') // Running out of popcorn

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt
06c099f30b5158f91c3799795a87b98b?d=identicon&s=25 Robert Parker (Guest)
on 2008-10-08 13:58
(Received via mailing list)
On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 1:12 PM, Micky <guuwwe@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 7, 11:24 pm, John W Kennedy <jwke...@attglobal.net> wrote:
>> Micky wrote:
>>
>
> What makes you think that Obama was qualified to be admitted to any
> college he attended? And why are you so anxious to prevent others from
> seeing Obama's grades and scores on standardized tests that measure
> intelligence?
>

Why would McCain pick a moron for VP like Palin who is so demented
that she thinks the age of the world can be determined from the bible?
Put that pair of ning nongs in office and the Chinese will have the
USA eaten within 4 years.
D1f1c20467562fc1d8c8aa0d328def62?d=identicon&s=25 Florian Gilcher (skade)
on 2008-10-08 15:03
I know this is a touchy topic, but would you please mind keeping that
off list?

Just some days ago, people were complaining about the University of
Cologne posting Ruby(!) Job offers here. Now they are discussing strange
conspiracy theories about presidental candidates in the US people are
happily tuning in.

Regards,
Florian Gilcher
0caa31002bf0c326b1ebcd26f4fde383?d=identicon&s=25 Kevin Aleman (kaleman)
on 2008-10-08 16:10
(Received via mailing list)
On Oct 8, 2008, at 10:01 PM, Florian Gilcher wrote:

> Florian Gilcher
> --
> Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/.
>

I strongly second that thought.

--
Kevin R. Aleman
kaleman@rubycampus.org
https://rubycampus.org
Fukuoka, Japan
This topic is locked and can not be replied to.