Forum: Ruby on Rails What Blog Engine Is Best?

A09c65387ac9134edbb522267c587d28?d=identicon&s=25 Abel (Guest)
I have a running Rails Application and now I want to append a blog to
it.

I've been researching on the matter and decided to try three engines
that I thought were the most popular: Typo, Simple Log and Comatose,
but with each of them I find problems trying to install them: Typo
seems to have a dependency on the SQLite3 gem, Simple log isn't a
plugin you can "plug" to your app, but an independent application by
itself and Comatose seems to have some problems with Rails 2.

I was wondering wich blog engine is the most popular in the group, one
that's easy to install and works as a plug in.
A05834e9b5954947eb0ba3b570c47d5e?d=identicon&s=25 Pratik Naik (pratik)
Mephisto works for me - http://mephistoblog.com/

--
Cheers!
- Pratik