Forum: Ruby on Rails Strong Rails developer available soon.... Referral Incentive!

1ec269865985d26a4839d106644feed0?d=identicon&s=25 GaryL (Guest)
Hello Group,

Do you know of a Rails project that can use a super-strong,
experienced Rails Developer?

We have a great referral incentive program that pays $1,000 for a
referral resulting in a long-term contract.

You will look good  because he is a really good team player with 2
years of full-time, hands-on RoR development experience. 10+ years as
a developer.

He has a proven track record, solid references with major companies
and is a great communicator.

His primary focus is front-end: Rails/HTML/CSS/Javascript/AJAX.  He is
also proficient with MySQL, Apache, mongrel and memcached.

He would prefer to work in Silicon Valley,  but is open to the entire
SF Bay Area.  He will also consider shorter-term contract work
nationwide --- your
incentive mileage will vary in this case.

Please feel free to contact me directly for more info.

Thanks!

Gary Lambert

Pacific Telematics, Inc.
glambert @ ptelematics.com

(650) 218-8603
On Oct 6, 7:37 am, GaryL <GaryGregTra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Group,
>
> Do you know of a Rails project that can use a super-strong,
> experienced Rails Developer?

You already posted this less then 36 hours ago. No need to keep on
filling our inboxes with it. Also, please prefix the subject line of
this sort of message with [JOBS].

Fred