Forum: Ruby on Rails Ruby on Rails based Applications Development Methodology by HiddenBrains.com

Abdc15d76450b7644f3db629993cbb9e?d=identicon&s=25 albertsmith007 (Guest)
Hidden Brains is now offering Ruby on Rails based development,
programming, maintenance and customization for your website.

Hiddenbrains.com is continuously receiving admiration of its clients
for its approach of adopting new technologies as company has started
providing services on Ruby on Rails based Applications Development
recently. Company is having great expertise in the field of web
application development for the past many years. Our team of expert
professionals of the Ruby on Rails is equipped to serve its global
clientele.

What is Ruby on Rails?

By using architecture of Model-View-Controller (MVC) Ruby on Rails
provides developer friendly technology to develop the web
applications. It is an open source framework that provides cost
effective techniques for the development of common websites as well as
Ruby on Rails is having various flexible properties that help
developers to make it compatible with other technologies.

Most supportive characteristics of Ruby on Rails

•  Having great architecture of Model-View-Controller (MVC) that
performs various supportive activities to make the application more
flexible such as it separate the applications into various layers or
divide the application into certain levels for the better management.

•  It helps the developers to complete application development work
quicker as compare to other languages. It use save time as its coding
much easier and short.

•  Ruby on Rails is having active developing community that helps the
world wide developers for better use of this technology. Flexible
features of the technology are the main advantage for application
development work such as “component re usability feature”.

•  Ruby on Rails is easily compatible with other technologies for more
productive results in the field of application development. As AJAX
technology is based on Java and XML and it is easily compatible with
Ruby on Rails.

Hiddenbrains.com in web development with Ruby on Rails

Hiddenbrains.com is offshore Web Development Company having great
expertise in application development for the past many years
introducing the “Web development with Ruby on Rails”. Company is able
to develop productive Ruby on Rails applications as per the demands of
the clients as well as company provides “Ruby on Rails hire services”
to meet the requirements for web development.
Visit our website for more information
http://www.hiddenbrains.com/ruby-on-rails-development.html.
8fa0f5c2bf8ad238baa4e20cb0360ebd?d=identicon&s=25 Matt Harrison (iwasinnamuknow)
albertsmith007 wrote:

> What is Ruby on Rails?

Hmm you've got me there, I'm subscribed to the list and use a
programming framework I know absolutely nothing about.
> performs various supportive activities to make the application more
> development work such as “component re usability feature”.

I'm really glad you provided this information about the
community.....because the community itself had no idea we existed.
> to develop productive Ruby on Rails applications as per the demands of
> the clients as well as company provides “Ruby on Rails hire services”
> to meet the requirements for web development.
> Visit our website for more information
http://www.hiddenbrains.com/ruby-on-rails-development.html.

Maybe this email could have been better thought out considering the
destination, writing several paragraphs about what RoR is just a teeny
bit pointless to this list.

Just my $0.02

Matt
8b52e908a5381ee89d02b54dcf39b802?d=identicon&s=25 Michael Whittaker (michaelwhi)
> As AJAX
> technology is based on Java and XML and it is easily compatible with
> Ruby on Rails.

*JAVA* and xml?
wtf is this paragraph about saying RoR is compatible with AJAX? ;D
05d8aae3736c731bcfc2c2a5c2a5f316?d=identicon&s=25 Rob Lacey (braindeaf)

>> As AJAX
>> technology is based on Java and XML and it is easily compatible with
>> Ruby on Rails.
>>
> *JAVA* and xml?
> wtf is this paragraph about saying RoR is compatible with AJAX? ;D

Perhaps they are suggesting they would have beautiful children?

RobL
Ace6bd5323485ce76e5469e5425b5d92?d=identicon&s=25 Andrew Chronister (archron)
on 2008-10-06 02:15
Grats Hiddenbrains.com...

you've just convinced everyone here that you're idiots.