Forum: wxRuby Small correction in sample code.

755ce658078632d051cc60c811613066?d=identicon&s=25 Ann Maybury (Guest)
After some of our members, helped me understand the ampersand problem, I
realized that there is a small error
in the menu list.  I fixed it in the attached file.   The change is at
line
769.   There were two instances of &c being
inside of strings.   After I changed the second occurance to &d the code
worked as described by rabbit.
I marked the line with #--&d change.

I do not know where to send any upgrades that I may find.  If this is
not
the place, please tell me.
Ann

On 08/05/11 06:35, Ann Maybury wrote:
> After some of our members, helped me understand the ampersand problem,
> I realized that there is a small error
> in the menu list.  I fixed it in the attached file.   The change is at
> line 769.   There were two instances of &c being
> inside of strings.   After I changed the second occurance to &d the
> code worked as described by rabbit.
> I marked the line with #--&d change.

Thank you for spotting this and sending in the change. I have committed
it to Subversion repository (SVN:2123)

cheers
alex