Forum: Ruby-Forum.com how params initialise

3548d30217e9921c410db19ce8ce38d0?d=identicon&s=25 Sunny Bogawat (sunny_bogawat)
  I want to know that how 'params' get created in rails?
  when http: request comes we have get all parameter using hash params
   e.g:- params[:id]
   But in ActionController how params get created and how it is
initialised there?
   Also what is scope for params?

             Thanks.
Acb42a0e563bffaaf94ea2d07fbb1d8e?d=identicon&s=25 Tushar Gandhi (tushar_gandhi)
on 2008-10-01 07:37
Sunny Bogawat wrote:
> Hi,
>   I want to know that how 'params' get created in rails?
>   when http: request comes we have get all parameter using hash params
>    e.g:- params[:id]
>    But in ActionController how params get created and how it is
> initialised there?
>    Also what is scope for params?
>
>              Thanks.

Hi,
 Action Controller creates these params for us.
For detail refer to request.rb of action controller
Tushar
Existing account

No account? Register here.