Forum: Nitro website SEO

0c4710fa3744603979dff3e9c8f5fcf9?d=identicon&s=25 Anna Cooper (anna1978)
on 2008-09-04 09:11
Now I'm promoting my new groovy site. I'm using a this free SEO tool:
http://www.ExactFactor.com to track my position in various search
engines and get a email-notice when my ranking is changed.

I'm searching for free SEO services to promote it. Anyone heard about
something?
Please let me know,
B1bd7448a964f471813bdb727d67689e?d=identicon&s=25 Rohit Bhuva (iwebsubmission)
on 2008-11-25 06:18
Anna Cooper wrote:
> Now I'm promoting my new groovy site. I'm using a this free SEO tool:
> http://www.ExactFactor.com to track my position in various search
> engines and get a email-notice when my ranking is changed.
>
> I'm searching for free SEO services to promote it. Anyone heard about
> something?
> Please let me know,
Hi,
You can visit http://www.iwebsubmission.com/ for free 50 manual
directory submission to free, non raciprocal , and quality directory.