Forum: Ferret can't install plugin acts_as_ferret

8d2dd51d47ff3ccaf94cd1861bcc8cfb?d=identicon&s=25 Inet Mg (inetmg)
on 2008-08-28 11:49
hi,

I've been tried installing plugin acts_as_ferret to the project through
from the link. It won't install and time out. I tried a few ways from
google and didn't help either.

script/plugin install
svn://projects.jkraemer.net/acts_as_ferret/tags/stable/acts_as_ferret

Any idea...would be much appreciated.

inetmg.
8d2dd51d47ff3ccaf94cd1861bcc8cfb?d=identicon&s=25 Inet Mg (inetmg)
on 2008-08-28 18:20
Inet Mg wrote:
> hi,
>
> I've been tried installing plugin acts_as_ferret to the project through
> from the link. It won't install and time out. I tried a few ways from
> google and didn't help either.
>
> script/plugin install
> svn://projects.jkraemer.net/acts_as_ferret/tags/stable/acts_as_ferret
>
> Any idea...would be much appreciated.
>
> inetmg.

Solved:
somehow, I managed to install it with RMagick gem. Check the link below
and find the useful gems too.

http://www.gamutworks.net/blog/?p=17#comment-18