Forum: Ferret Installation probs. Where is aaf_install ?

44a43e7fef8e933e802a7802b4bd3525?d=identicon&s=25 John Small (johnsmall)
on 2008-07-18 17:05
In the installation instructions on
http://projects.jkraemer.net/acts_as_ferret/

there's an instruction "To install the DRb server start/stop scripts and
config from your gem repository to your Rails project, call the
aaf_install script that comes with the gem inside your RAILS_ROOT:

cd myproject
aaf_install

But aaf_install doesn't exist in the gem, so nothing happens. Is this
old documentation that is no longer relevant or what?

John Small
44a43e7fef8e933e802a7802b4bd3525?d=identicon&s=25 John Small (johnsmall)
on 2008-07-18 17:10
Solved it! I'd installed ferret but not acts_as_ferret as well. Doh!