Forum: Rails Spinoffs (closed, excessive spam) Problem with element.hide

F0aa1dc71ea99c35d0dc6ae675a42c9f?d=identicon&s=25 ashwini (Guest)
I have been using Ajaxautocomplete control.js. I am facing problem in
this piece of code.

 this.observer = null;

    this.element.setAttribute('autocomplete','off');

    Element.hide(this.update);

    Event.observe(this.element, 'blur',
this.onBlur.bindAsEventListener(this));
    Event.observe(this.element, 'keypress',
this.onKeyPress.bindAsEventListener(this));

I am using Firefox version2. It is not trigging the autocomplete data
and it is giving javascript error at Element.hide(this.update). I am
using firebug for javascript debugging.

Please help.
Thanks in advance
Ashwini
F490e41cd5de1393a9f6958b70dae6ab?d=identicon&s=25 Frederick Polgardy (Guest)
Sorry, but there's absolutely no sense of context here.  This is a
Firebug
dump of scriptaculous libraries, without your own HTML or JS code.  Can
you
please provide the code you're using to make this work?

-Fred

--
Science answers questions; philosophy questions answers.
Ca3e484c121268e4c8302616b2395eb9?d=identicon&s=25 T.J. Crowder (Guest)

Indeed, more detailed info would be helpful.

FYI:  We're moving from this group to the new Prototype &
script.aculo.us group:

http://groups.google.com/group/prototype-scriptaculous
prototype-scriptaculous@googlegroups.com

Although people are still answering here (for now), it's best to start
new threads over there instead.  We plan to stop replying to new
threads in this group 'round about 15th of July.
--
T.J. Crowder
tj / crowder software / com