Forum: Typo Typo, Tags, and Mars Edit

0cbff4df9c92e95f57a0b3baacb86c37?d=identicon&s=25 Ron Green (rgreen)
Mars Edit nows supports the inclusion of tags with a post but it doesn't
work with Typo.
Daniel Jalkut at Red Sweater posed the following statement on this
subject:
"It sounds like possibly Typo updated their service to support tags, but
have not yet updated their remote editor API to work correctly with
clients
such as MarsEdit."

Any response?
2fd0206c71a1b22a9cc6293f38537461?d=identicon&s=25 Cyril Mougel (shingara)
On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 7:31 AM, Ron Green <ron.green@gmail.com> wrote:
> Mars Edit nows supports the inclusion of tags with a post but it doesn't
> work with Typo.
> Daniel Jalkut at Red Sweater posed the following statement on this subject:
> "It sounds like possibly Typo updated their service to support tags, but
> have not yet updated their remote editor API to work correctly with clients
> such as MarsEdit."
> Any response?

The administration of tags is rewriting and better for the Typo 5.0.4
(not released now). You can test with the gem release in beta
yesterday. Or test with the trunk version.
8207c776139b82a3d02e4b11806741a8?d=identicon&s=25 Chet Farmer (chet)
On Jun 20, 2008, at 4:29 AM, Cyril Mougel wrote:

>> clients
>> such as MarsEdit."
>> Any response?
>
> The administration of tags is rewriting and better for the Typo 5.0.4
> (not released now). You can test with the gem release in beta
> yesterday. Or test with the trunk version.
>
> --
> Cyril Mougel
> http://blog.shingara.fr

N.B. that categories don't work from MarsEdit, either.

---
"Don't let your mongoose get cold or dirty, or it will die."
(Animals as Friends and How to Keep Them, by Shaw & Fisher, Dent 1939)
700f9a3b883e6a04d018f48290b1a3fd?d=identicon&s=25 de Villamil Frédéric (Guest)
Le 20 juin 08 à 15:51, Chet Farmer a écrit :

>>> "It sounds like possibly Typo updated their service to support
>> --
>> Cyril Mougel
>> http://blog.shingara.fr
>
> N.B. that categories don't work from MarsEdit, either.

Tags and categories may be brocken in our remote Api since the day we
switched to grouping_controller which behaves the same way for both of
them. I need to have a look at this before I release Typo 5.0.4b this
week-end, which means I first need to install mars edit.

Cheers,
Frédéric
--
Frédéric de Villamil