Forum: Rails Spinoffs (closed, excessive spam) similar effect for: http://toolmantim.com/article/2007/10/14/old_skool_ajax_zoop_box

118c98df1f1f496384d46e32066b6f96?d=identicon&s=25 gmourasilva@gmail.com (Guest)
i'm amazing with effect from this post.

anybody knows how to make using script.aculo.us?
F490e41cd5de1393a9f6958b70dae6ab?d=identicon&s=25 Frederick Polgardy (Guest)
Yes.  Do you have a specific question? :-)

If you want to know how to accomplish the fade-in/fade-out technique, my
approach would be to have the two forms absolutely positioned inside the
same relative container, and use fade, appear, and parallel to do the
transition:

<script>
new Effect.Parallel([
  new Effect.Fade('block1'),
  new Effect.Appear('block2')]);
</script>

Disclaimer: this was typed purely off the top of my head, and comes with
no
guarantee expressed or implied. :-)

-Fred

--
Science answers questions; philosophy questions answers.