Forum: Ferret automated rebuild_index in ferret

547eb890c12c9580734ea1458a19e940?d=identicon&s=25 Purab Kharat (purab)
on 2008-06-12 08:15
i am using ferret search engine for site search.
but after week i need to rebuild index for ferret manually.

i am searching for, is there any automated way for creating indexes in
ferret.
50564596a1a0f79715dec90dff608844?d=identicon&s=25 Andreas Wolff (rubyphunk)
on 2008-08-04 19:41
This one may help you:
http://rubyphunk.com/articles/2008/07/09/auto-rebu...

bye