Forum: Typo Problems Contributing

5fab4c6e3ec649b2a9c7640a8909121b?d=identicon&s=25 pr epostero (Guest)

Two days ago, I submitted a patch for a sidebar that display the most
recently played and newest tracks from a user's Mp3tunes locker. It
looks
like my timing was bad since the project management URL has changed from
trac.typosphere.org to redmine.typosphere.org. I'm guessing that during
that
move an older version of the Trac DB was migrated because my ticket did
not
show up anymore. Not to be discouraged, I created another account for
the
new site. Unfortunately, redmine.typosphere.org won't let me log in and
when
I ask it to send my password to registered email (which it confirms
exists),
I don't get an email. In other words, my old ticket with the submitted
patch
is gone and I am unable to access the new site. Help!

Thanks,

-p

P.S.: If anyone is interested in seeing the Mp3tunes sidebar in action,
check out my blog at: http://pr.epostero.us/
You can also download the patch there for the time being.
700f9a3b883e6a04d018f48290b1a3fd?d=identicon&s=25 Frédéric de Villamil (Guest)
Le 5 juin 08 à 22:56, pr epostero a écrit :

> ask it to send my password to registered email (which it confirms
> action, check out my blog at: http://pr.epostero.us/
> You can also download the patch there for the time being.

Hi,

My mistake since I did the move and didn't embed your patch. Dunno why
but redmine needed manual activation for your account. It's now fixed.
Btw, do you have a svn place to put the plugin in order to allow
people to script/plugins install it ? I can host it with some other
plugins if needed

Apologies for the issue.
Regards
Frédéric
5fab4c6e3ec649b2a9c7640a8909121b?d=identicon&s=25 pr epostero (Guest)
Thanks for the help, Frédéric. I set up anonymous svn where the plugin
is being hosted:

http://svn.pr.epostero.us/repos/typo/plugins/mp3tu...

I was able to create a new issue in redmine:

http://redmine.typosphere.org/projects/typo/issues...

Let me know if you need anything else.

Cheers,

-p
Le 11 juin 08 à 00:44, pr epostero a écrit :

>> Two days ago, I submitted a patch for a sidebar that display the
>> access the new site. Help!
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> -p
>>

>> P.S.: If anyone is interested in seeing the Mp3tunes sidebar in
>> action, check out my blog at: http://pr.epostero.us/
>> You can also download the patch there for the time being.

Hello,

Your plugin has been tested and added to
http://typosphere.org/2007/08/26/typo-plugins-directory

Cheers,
Frédéric
--