Forum: Typo fckeditor with version 5.0.3

405c75b3c2ae3087b30956b21d250765?d=identicon&s=25 Ed Davey (Guest)
Hi there,

Firstly, I am really impressed with v5, loads of great new features
and feels much snappier also.

My clients seem to love FCKeditor, so I'd like to get it working
properly on a current job.

At present on both my OS X development box and debian production box
I am getting "Unknown error creating folder" in the Resources Browser
when I try to "Browse" and if I try to upload a file I get "Error on
file upload 110". (From the FCKeditor docs I can see that 110 is
Unknown Error, unhelpfully.)

Is this functionality working for others? Do I need to set it up
independent of Typo / Ruby using one of the supplied setups such as
php in filemanager/connectors? If so, I'm a bit mystified how to make
the php play nicely with rails routing unless I set up a subdomain
just for this purpose...

Any guidance would be most appreciated!

Many thanks

ED
700f9a3b883e6a04d018f48290b1a3fd?d=identicon&s=25 Frédéric de Villamil (Guest)
Le 5 juin 08 à 13:48, Ed Davey a écrit :

> Browser when I try to "Browse" and if I try to upload a file I get
>
> Many thanks
>
> ED

Hi Ed,

This functionnality is broken on 5.0.3 (my mistake) and back on trunk.
What you need is just replace the UPLOADED constant in vendor/plugins/
fckeditor/app/controllers/fckeditor_controller.rb from /uploads to /
files, ensure that your webserver can write the public/files directory
and restart Typo

Btw, here is the changeset
http://redmine.typosphere.org/repositories/diff/ty...

Regards,
Frédéric
--
Frédéric de Villamil
frederic@de-villamil.com                        tel: +33 (0)6 62 19 1337

I should have thought to look there first rather than wading through
all that js...

ED