Forum: Captchator Welcome to the forum

40d29f4725ff04ff0d69ccea0bcbdc11?d=identicon&s=25 Andreas S. (andreas)

or comments, feel free to post them here.

Andreas
E6b647c0780bf02e8fd2b1e403dbd642?d=identicon&s=25 Sze wee Y. (szewee)
on 2008-06-10 09:19
Andreas S. wrote:
> Hi,

> or comments, feel free to post them here.
>
> Andreas

Cool Service. I setup captcha on my development website within 3mins
using Captchator!
71d5f87ea2bac84564bcd495fb72eb0c?d=identicon&s=25 Elmar E. (ff-net)
on 2009-04-06 20:13
Thank you, that was a fast solution for implementing a captcha. It's now
integtrated in biz-dir software on fussball-fans.net add-url pages. As
we would like to thank you for this service, we wrote a little info
section for the captcha an linked back to your service from there. As it
sometimes seems to be a little hard to read the captcha, we include a
reload captcha link as well