Forum: Typo recent comments sidebar plugin

44d5033f854ba9246875c840f88ef0d3?d=identicon&s=25 Matt Rose (Guest)
Has anyone done this?  I was just perusing my database directly for
comments, and thinking.  Damn, there must be an easier way.  And then
I thought of a sidebar plugin.  I haven't written one since my planet
plugin was *way* too slow. I pretty much have the rails code in my
head for it right now, but I'd hate to re-invent the wheel.  Maybe
this'll get me to upgrade to 5.0 finally.

Matt
700f9a3b883e6a04d018f48290b1a3fd?d=identicon&s=25 Frederic de Villamil (Guest)
Le 11 avr. 08 à 21:23, Matt Rose a écrit :

> Has anyone done this?  I was just perusing my database directly for
> comments, and thinking.  Damn, there must be an easier way.  And then
> I thought of a sidebar plugin.  I haven't written one since my planet
> plugin was *way* too slow. I pretty much have the rails code in my
> head for it right now, but I'd hate to re-invent the wheel.  Maybe
> this'll get me to upgrade to 5.0 finally.
>
> Matt

Hello,

You have a list of avaliable plugins (well, the ones I've heard of) at
http://typosphere.org/articles/2007/08/26/typo-plu...

Cheers,
Frédéric

--