Forum: Ruby-Forum.com RForum dead

B3a989ed05cdc5ffe13a56ebd21ba471?d=identicon&s=25 Erhard K. (erhard)

is RForum dead ?
There is no new version since 2005 rubyforge.
Does anybody know alternatives written with rails (only in case Rforum
is dead)
At the moment I change the code in direction support for postgres
database schemas but I would not do this if the project is dead.

Erhard
40c8f707cab5f50878cee873881d6b75?d=identicon&s=25 Roger P. (rogerdpack)
on 2008-04-15 07:29
Erhard Karger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is RForum dead ?
> There is no new version since 2005 rubyforge.
> Does anybody know alternatives written with rails (only in case Rforum
> is dead)
> At the moment I change the code in direction support for postgres
> database schemas but I would not do this if the project is dead.
>
> Erhard

I don't think it's dead I think it's just very lowly lowly maintained :)
So...you'd prolly be maintaining your own code if you wrote one.
Take care.
-R