Forum: Typo flickr sidebar in 5.0.3 stable?

7daaedad315f428c32896bbc526b08c7?d=identicon&s=25 danny q. (Guest)
Hi, of course I want to say thanks for the software and everything, and
of course I have a question...

Does anyone actually have the flickr sidebar working in the stable
5.0.3, or is the plugin more of a placeholder?  I installed it, but I
get nothing rendered and see this error in the production logs.
> uninitialized constant FlickrSidebar::FlickrAggregation
Is there a fix for this, or does it just not work anymore?

Also, I've noticed I've done quite a bit of tweaking to get 5.0.3-stable
up and running (on my test, still not on my main site).  For the work
I'm doing, am I just as well off switching to the svn branch, or are
there some major showstoppers in there?  I know what I can see on the
Trac, but I was hoping to hear people's experience.

Thanks!
--danny
700f9a3b883e6a04d018f48290b1a3fd?d=identicon&s=25 Frederic de Villamil (Guest)
Hello,

The flickr sidebar works perfectly, as you can see at the bottom of
http://fredericdevillamil.com
  which is running a 5.0.3

The SVN is working, at least for me. However I've started huge
refactoring recently, and I wouldn't advice anyone to use it in
production environment. I plan to release 5.0.4 during the first week
of may. See roadmap at
http://blog.typosphere.org/articles/2008/04/07/the...

Best regards,
Frédéric

Le 8 avr. 08 à 10:48, danny q. a écrit :

> Also, I've noticed I've done quite a bit of tweaking to get 5.0.3-
> Typo-list@rubyforge.org

Frédéric de Villamil
frederic@de-villamil.com                        tel: +33 (0)6 62 19 1337
http://fredericdevillamil.com             Typo : http://typosphere.org