Forum: Typo Typo New User

5180e53611fb542bb83e42ef221943e1?d=identicon&s=25 mvaillancourt@odesk.com (Guest)
Greetings to the list!

Firstly, thank very much to the devs for a fun piece of software.  I'm
enjoying using Typo a great deal.  I love the management interface;
kudos for that.

My new blog is at http://blog.jkl5group.com/ Its an Apache 2.2 box with
mod_proxy kicking back to mongrel running on the default port of 4820.

With my new 5.0.3 install, I am seeing one bizzare bit of behavior I am
hoping someone can help me with.  I haven't found anything on the web
about it, so I'm not sure what is going on.  Every once in a while, when
I post to my blog all of the article and category links suddenly stop
working.  I have to stop typo and then restart it after a minute or two
and then everything is back to working.  Any ideas what might be going
on?

--

  --Michel R Vaillancourt
  JKL-5 Telephony Services

  Phone:  +1.514.907.9429
  eMail:  support@jkl5group.com
  World Wide Web:  http://www.jkl5group.com/support
700f9a3b883e6a04d018f48290b1a3fd?d=identicon&s=25 Frederic de Villamil (Guest)
Le 3 avr. 08 à 15:38, mvaillancourt@odesk.com a écrit :

> With my new 5.0.3 install, I am seeing one bizzare bit of behavior I
> am hoping someone can help me with.  I haven't found anything on the
> web about it, so I'm not sure what is going on.  Every once in a
> while, when I post to my blog all of the article and category links
> suddenly stop working.  I have to stop typo and then restart it
> after a minute or two and then everything is back to working.  Any
> ideas what might be going on?

Hello,

can you please send me your logs when it happens please, as I never
seen anything related t that bug before.
Thank you very much,
Frédéric

--
Frédéric de Villamil