Forum: GNU Radio OSX audio source issue with higher sample rates

9a8a9d10495c0449cb5db2104f90ea41?d=identicon&s=25 update lee (Guest)
I just picked up a Funcube Dongle, its a USB audio device with a fixed
sample rate of 96000. Im getting errors though when trying to access it
using audio source, I set the samp_rate to 96000 but am getting errors

  Error# -10863 ('AudioUnitRender
  Error# -10863 ('

Ive noticed that I can use the LineIn upto 44100 (using Audio MIDI
then I get the same errors, the FCD has a fixed sample rate so I dont
the option of using something smaller. Setting the sample rate in
doesnt seem to set the sample rate of the input as I would have thought,
just needs to be set to match whatever the input is currently set to

I know the device is working fine in OSX as I can use audacity to record
sample and save to WAV, then use a WAV source in gnuradio to playback
sample without issue.

Im using the latest git master branch of gnuradio. Im using 10.6.7 on my

Chris Lee
68e4cb2871861bbe64d2eb3d42ca298e?d=identicon&s=25 Alexandru Csete (Guest)
On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 5:51 AM, update lee <> wrote:
> then I get the same errors, the FCD has a fixed sample rate so I dont have
> macbook.

This is happening to me too on OSX 10.6.8 and it seems that this issue
has been around for some time

The example seems to works fine when set to 96kHz.

I'm using gnuradio-core and gr-audio v3.4.0-113-gc491449c built
without macports or any other ports.