Forum: GNU Radio OSX audio source issue with higher sample rates

9a8a9d10495c0449cb5db2104f90ea41?d=identicon&s=25 update lee (Guest)
I just picked up a Funcube Dongle, its a USB audio device with a fixed
sample rate of 96000. Im getting errors though when trying to access it
using audio source, I set the samp_rate to 96000 but am getting errors

AudioUnitRender
  Error# -10863 ('AudioUnitRender
  Error# -10863 ('
  osx/audio_osx_source.cc:791

Ive noticed that I can use the LineIn upto 44100 (using Audio MIDI
Setup)
then I get the same errors, the FCD has a fixed sample rate so I dont
have
the option of using something smaller. Setting the sample rate in
gnuradio
doesnt seem to set the sample rate of the input as I would have thought,
it
just needs to be set to match whatever the input is currently set to
already.

I know the device is working fine in OSX as I can use audacity to record
sample and save to WAV, then use a WAV source in gnuradio to playback
the
sample without issue.

Im using the latest git master branch of gnuradio. Im using 10.6.7 on my
macbook.

Chris Lee
VE6UDL
68e4cb2871861bbe64d2eb3d42ca298e?d=identicon&s=25 Alexandru Csete (Guest)
On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 5:51 AM, update lee <updatelee@gmail.com> wrote:
> then I get the same errors, the FCD has a fixed sample rate so I dont have
> macbook.

This is happening to me too on OSX 10.6.8 and it seems that this issue
has been around for some time
http://www.mail-archive.com/discuss-gnuradio@gnu.o...

The dial_tone.cc example seems to works fine when set to 96kHz.

I'm using gnuradio-core and gr-audio v3.4.0-113-gc491449c built
without macports or any other ports.

Alex
Existing account

No account? Register here.