Forum: Typo need some help regarding the views

8fe0f48dca9c0121318b67097eb0fcf1?d=identicon&s=25 Lo Po (hashpipe)

I was going through the views, but I am unable to locate the views for
the
sidebars..I mean I do find the _sidebar partial, but where exactly is
the
final HTML generated from, because the generated output is something
like
this

<h3>Categories</h3>
<ul id="categories">

  <li><a
href="http://localhost:3000/articles/category/code-n-des...

  <li><a href="http://localhost:3000/articles/category/idea">Idea...

  <li><a href="http://localhost:3000/articles/category/music">Mus...

  <li><a href="http://localhost:3000/articles/category/rails">Rai...

</ul>

I was wondering if I could include the <em> inside the <a>, which gives
better look and is easier to style.

I would be really glad if someone could really help me with this.

--
Cheers!

www.bishtblogs.net
0196ff65610046d2f8ba58bc4a45f144?d=identicon&s=25 Piers Cawley (Guest)
> Hi,
>
> I was going through the views, but I am unable to locate the views for the
> sidebars..I mean I do find the _sidebar partial, but where exactly is the
> final HTML generated from, because the generated output is something like
> this

Sidebars are plugins, so if you look in the plugin directory you'll find

vendor/plugins/category_sidebar/views/content.rhtml

which is the view you seek.