Forum: Ruby Unsubscribing for a while...

A36e2ad7a1dd10b9709f797344ea5068?d=identicon&s=25 christophe.grandsire (Guest)
Hi everyone,

Due to imminent moving to another region and loss of Internet connection
for at least a week, I am going to unsubscribe temporarily. I am thus
using this occasion to thank you all for being such a warm and welcoming
community. I've not been here for long, but I feel already right at home
:) .

I hope to be able to subscribe again soon. So see you again!
--
Christophe Grandsire.

http://rainbow.conlang.free.fr

5da4c52f43677f395aff5bde775593c2?d=identicon&s=25 Daniel Schierbeck (dasch)
Christophe Grandsire wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Due to imminent moving to another region and loss of Internet connection
> for at least a week, I am going to unsubscribe temporarily. I am thus
> using this occasion to thank you all for being such a warm and welcoming
> community. I've not been here for long, but I feel already right at home
> :) .
>
> I hope to be able to subscribe again soon. So see you again!

See ya soon!

Cheers,
Daniel