Forum: Ruby on Rails Not geeing the reply by mail

Cd2a1f1b39f25833a0b44c8563dc10e8?d=identicon&s=25 amritpal p. (amritpal_p)
I had done a mail to this group regarding my problem but not getting
reply
by the mail even the guest are replying to post.The post with replies is
at

http://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/1371088

Why not receiving the mail for this group?

Thanks
On 28 March 2011 13:08, amritpal pathak <amritpalpathak1@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I had done a mail to this group regarding my problem but not getting reply
> by the mail even the guest are replying to post.The post with replies is at
> http://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/1371088
> Why not receiving the mail for this group?

Have you subscribed to the list at
http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?

Colin