Forum: Nitro Back from (long) vacations...

George Moschovitis (Guest)
Dear devs,

happy new year to each one of you. I am back from my (somewhat long)
vacations in Paris and London.
I hope everyone had a great XMAS holiday!

-g.
Jonathan Buch (Guest)

> happy new year to each one of you. I am back from my (somewhat long)
> vacations in Paris and London.
> I hope everyone had a great XMAS holiday!

happy new year to you too and welcome back ^_^

Jo
Arne Brasseur (Guest)
Jonathan Buch schreef:
> Jo

Yeah happy new year guys, or ???? as they say here!

(ab)