Forum: Ruby on Rails HTML Table Helper?

81194a50c0f9bd95d7832a77fdf371bd?d=identicon&s=25 cool_screen_name90001 (Guest)
Anybody know of a helper that could be used like so?

<%= html_table @items, :cols=>4 %>

Where items is just a simple array, and the helper outputs a table of
the items, in four columns
(bonus would be if it could iterate the items horizontally or vertically
- e.g. items would be
alphabetized horizontally, or vertically). I looked in the API and the
3rd party helpers/plugins
but am not sure if anything there would fit the bill. The sortable
tables (like movtable) are
probably way more than I need.

thanks
csn

http://mail.yahoo.com
C32bf81ac76a7cf1d59d05d95f835f3e?d=identicon&s=25 Andre Parmeggiani (aap)
on 2005-11-23 16:57
Hi csn,

I miss that helper too! Shall we write it ?
That reminds me sth like the old phpMyEdit(3.5)  isn't it ??

rgds,
Andre