A bit of weekend fun!

Have a great weekend all …

w.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: CORNER GAS [email protected]
Date: 16 Nov 2007 02:51
Subject: DOG RIVER Howler
To: undisclosed-recipients

  ------------------------------

Season 5, Issue 7 | November 15th, 2007 | Buzz Driver
Cast From CORNER GAS Are Coming to THE RUBY!
Now you have the opportunity to ask questions of some of your
favourite
cast members from CORNER GAS! Fred Ewanuick will be answering questions
this
Thursday, November 15th at 8 PM EST, and Tara Spencer-Nairn will be
answering Questions on November 21st!
So drop into THE RUBY http://www.cornergas.com/ruby/?forum=92183at
cornergas.com and ask the questions you’ve been waiting so long to have
answered.

CORNER GAS Smashdown Episodes Get Big Numbers, and Can Earn you DOG
RIVER
Dollars!

There is a new “Smashdown” version of the CORNER GAS episode Cel Phone
in
the Video Postcards http://www.cornergas.com/vcards/. Send the
“smashdown”
Video Postcard to up to 20 friends and earn 500 DOG RIVER Dollars each!

The first "Smashdown’ episode, “World’s
Biggesthttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKO_yaLL7n0&eurl=http://www.cornergas.com/home/
has over 28000 views and counting. Make someone’s day just a big
brighter by
passing along some CORNER GAS.
This week’s episode <#116442cf7ade8e48_this_week_bookmark>
Next week’s episode <#116442cf7ade8e48_next_week_bookmark>
This week’s quiz questions <#116442cf7ade8e48_quiz_bookmark>
Who has the most DRD? <#116442cf7ade8e48_richest_bookmark>

Watch CORNER GAS
Monday Nights on
http://www.ctv.ca
and
Saturday Nights on
The Comedy Network
http://www.thecomedynetwork.ca

What’s up at the DOG RIVER Auction This Week?
A HOWLER, a fake bomb, a fake bartender’s book, a picture of Davis
Sleeping,
and more!

Here’s some of last week’s successful bidders at the DOG RIVER
Auctionhttp://www.cornergas.com/auction/
:

I love Corner Gas! Every season it gets better and better. I can’t wait
until the next week to see what the cast will do next! I think the
auction
is an excellent idea, kind of like giving back to the viewer’s, for
watching
and sticking with Corner Gas all these years. I won Oscar and Emma’s
smelly
stuff 2. What a great early- Christmas gift it will be!

Thank you CG!

Hi my name is Pam from Minnedosa, Mb. I love this show and I never miss
an
episode, I have been trying to win an auction for awhile now and am very
excited to display this in our family room.
This Week’s Peek Behind the Scenes at CORNER GAS

This Week’s CORNER GAS Episode:
Buzz Driver
Oscar is asked to be a school bus driver for the day, but the kids may
not
be the only ones who need a lesson in good behaviour. Synopsis: When
Oscar
is asked to fill in for the school’s bus driver his no-nonsense attitude
ends up doing him more harm than good. Hank convinces Lacey to let him
do
some advertising for the Ruby and Corner Gas gets a shipment of a new
energy
drink that Wanda can’t get enough of.
Next Week’s CORNER GAS Episode:
Classical Gas
When an unexpected member of the Leroy family pays a visit, Brent comes
terms with his life’s purpose as a gas station attendant. Synopsis:
Brent
meets an extended member of his family that Oscar and Emma never told
him
about. Wanda tries to prove her intelligence by showcasing her math
skills,
but not without Karen’s help. Davis’ taste buds are enticed by some
changes
to the Ruby’s menu.
This Week’s Quiz Questions

  • What is in the back of Hank’s truck?