Forum: Ruby on Rails Barcode Generation : Code 128

6dc99aefe0fad15fb7a8b7b23956624e?d=identicon&s=25 Lee Irving (magpie-uk)
Anyone know of any libraries for creating code 128 barcodes ? Ideally
we would like to include them in a PDF form.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
75fb908bf2cda96ba7cdfbe4535dcde6?d=identicon&s=25 William Pratt (Guest)
I use gbarcode quite heavily and with great success:

http://gbarcode.rubyforge.org/

--
Sincerely,

William Pratt
D7661d89881d8f0b633bcf97f8d7235e?d=identicon&s=25 Jet (Guest)
What you really need is something to generate pdf's for you and then
you can use any barcode font to generate your text as a barcode
format...
i will suggest pdflib as it really integrates nicely with its ruby
api's

http://www.pdflib.com/en/pdflib-cookbook/fonts-and...

that example there is java but you will have a very similar one in
ruby..
Existing account

No account? Register here.