Forum: FXRuby the real deal with Tk on Mac

6c275afe85af78a06baf0a6c4f63a500?d=identicon&s=25 winter h. (winterheat)
on 2007-10-15 06:55
this is really about Tk on Mac...  I find it so easy to use Ruby on the
Mac -- it is pre-installed.  but to get Tk to work, I just can't...

installed ActiveTcl on the Mac and still not work.
Lyle Johnson (Guest)
On Oct 14, 2007, at 11:55 PM, SpringFlowers AutumnMoon wrote:

> this is really about Tk on Mac...  I find it so easy to use Ruby on
> the
> Mac -- it is pre-installed.  but to get Tk to work, I just can't...
>
> installed ActiveTcl on the Mac and still not work.
> --

Don't post questions about Tk to the FXRuby list.