Forum: Ruby-Forum.com RForum package

46e0f1d1f47a5558e922239885d96237?d=identicon&s=25 Anisur Rahman (marbca)
on 2007-08-27 07:22
How do I Download the RForum package
9c25e694443a56fdcbb5431632ee4203?d=identicon&s=25 Rick Hammel (rickhammel)
on 2007-09-02 20:12
Anisur Rahman wrote:
> How do I Download the RForum package

I second the question.  I do not see where to download the entire
package.  But then I am new to Ruby (as in just started downloading
stuff within the last half hour), but I would like to build an app with
Forum capabilities such as what I see on this site.

Thanks!!!

- Rick
B073b64a312ed4478fa77cbbf9ac43b4?d=identicon&s=25 H. joseph Solbrig (joesolbrig)
on 2007-09-26 23:33
The application appears to only available through the darcs source
control system. Basically, one must download darcs and then run the
darcs command lists on the website.

This does seem to me to be a rather "clunky" way of doing things. A Zip
file would be simpler.

Joe