Forum: Ruby-Forum.com RForum package

0003d276557b2143e88a76f3628041d7?d=identicon&s=25 Anisur R. (marbca)
on 2007-08-27 07:22
How do I Download the RForum package
6ebd413239d67623312a7d1c505815e2?d=identicon&s=25 Rick H. (rickhammel)
on 2007-09-02 20:12
Anisur Rahman wrote:
> How do I Download the RForum package

I second the question.  I do not see where to download the entire
package.  But then I am new to Ruby (as in just started downloading
stuff within the last half hour), but I would like to build an app with
Forum capabilities such as what I see on this site.

Thanks!!!

- Rick
C54301a21fcefa5c41087cd9b8448d79?d=identicon&s=25 H. joseph S. (joesolbrig)
on 2007-09-26 23:33
The application appears to only available through the darcs source
control system. Basically, one must download darcs and then run the
darcs command lists on the website.

This does seem to me to be a rather "clunky" way of doing things. A Zip
file would be simpler.

Joe