Forum: Ruby on Rails Rails Vs Struts Comparison

A72896cc0e929b356c14e68cb7f01b9f?d=identicon&s=25 Reshma G. (reshma_gahin)
on 2007-08-06 11:33
Hi all,

I am learning Rails Framework.

can anyone tell rails is better or Struts also give the points why the
other technology is better.

Please need ur help.Give ur valuable reply.
Mohit Sindhwani (Guest)
Reshma Gahin wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am learning Rails Framework.
>
> can anyone tell rails is better or Struts also give the points why the
> other technology is better.
>
> Please need ur help.Give ur valuable reply.

Hi Reshma,

This seems to be well discussed:
http://www.google.com.sg/search?q=rails+versus+str...

See the first 3 - 4 pages of hits to get an idea of what people are
saying.

Cheers,
Mohit.
8/6/2007 | 5:56 PM.
49060e61aa9e935dfd15e7ce2969a1f3?d=identicon&s=25 Pratik N. (pratik)
It's very simple. Take an apple. Take an orange. Compare ;-)

Cheers!
- Pratik
http://m.onkey.org