Forum: Ruby-Gnome 2 Clean pkg-config files in distclean.

C4a836af7263f84a4f7cc91ed6f3ae77?d=identicon&s=25 Vincent Carmona (vinc-mai)
Hi.

I have commit a small patch to delete pkg-config files when running
'make distclean'.

--
Vincent Carmona

In <AANLkTin+Ek2VAFuNXvEXao=NdrXmKo8pHGJfZvze-5kQ@mail.gmail.com>
  "[ruby-gnome2-devel-en] Clean pkg-config files in distclean." on Thu,
3 Mar 2011 18:37:10 +0100,
  Vincent Carmona <vinc4mai@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have commit a small patch to delete pkg-config files when running
> 'make distclean'.

Thanks!

--
kou