Forum: Ruby on Rails Editing Multiple Objects (line items)

0d9848a6226f44926ec748e5bb581c84?d=identicon&s=25 Gama Franco (gamafranco)

I'm having trouble finding a elegant way to edit multiple objects in the
same form (line items).

Can someone point a resource to a patter for the design of the view? A
rails plugin can also be handy.

Thanks,
  Tiago Franco
0097752cedcb6172fc967e850d31ff3f?d=identicon&s=25 Dondi Stroma (dmspilot00)
on 2007-08-02 19:59
Gama Franco wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm having trouble finding a elegant way to edit multiple objects in the
> same form (line items).
>
> Can someone point a resource to a patter for the design of the view? A
> rails plugin can also be handy.
>
> Thanks,
>   Tiago Franco

This thread might help, as will p. 499 of the Agile book (2nd ed.)

http://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/120100
0d9848a6226f44926ec748e5bb581c84?d=identicon&s=25 Gama Franco (gamafranco)
on 2007-08-03 20:31
Dondi Stroma wrote:
> Gama Franco wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm having trouble finding a elegant way to edit multiple objects in the
>> same form (line items).
>>
>> Can someone point a resource to a patter for the design of the view? A
>> rails plugin can also be handy.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>   Tiago Franco
>
> This thread might help, as will p. 499 of the Agile book (2nd ed.)
>
> http://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/120100

Thanks Dondi. That was what I was looking for. But my view is slight
different since I'm using render partial for a collection. Anyway the
code of the controller is straight forward.

Regards :)