Forum: Typo Re: Preventing RSS/Atom Fragment Caching for FeedBurner Inte

503ff07a34e16373533ad78ce54e8000?d=identicon&s=25 Rich Apodaca (rapodaca)
Actually, Ben Curren's approach works perfectly. I
just needed to comment out the line at the top of
xml_controller.rb:

#caches_action_with_params :feed

Chalk another one up to RTFM...

Now both Atom and RSS feed requests (except those made
by Feedburner itself) are redirected to FeedBurner.
Nice.

http://www.jotthought.com/articles/2006/08/31/migr...

[#<Proc:0xb776fc98@/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-1.13.2/lib/action_controller/filters.rb:597>]