Forum: Ruby on Rails [Off-Topic] Call for networking help

579e416eb18a866d590f5635b876159c?d=identicon&s=25 Prabhakar Chaganti (Guest)
All,

I am the founder and CTO of a new Atlanta area start-up that is a
technology incubator and  consulting company. We are currently working
on building a couple of software as a service apps on the Rails
platform. I love working with rails and am trying to get to know more
people with rails expertise who are interested in exploring new
ventures.

Here is the URL to my linked-in profile:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/pchaganti

If this sounds interesting to any of you and you would like to be in
touch, please add me as a connection in your network on LinkedIn. You
are also welcome to contact me directly - prabhakar at helixbrain dot
com.

Thanks
prabhakar
A05834e9b5954947eb0ba3b570c47d5e?d=identicon&s=25 Pratik Naik (pratik)
http://groups.google.com/group/rails-business is what you're looking for

--
Cheers!
- Pratik