Forum: GNU Radio error with import

D6aa2ecba5dd7ada5d293bfed4654d63?d=identicon&s=25 Aadil Volkwin (Guest)

when running this file, tvrx_total_power.py (attached) I run into the
following problem, output shown below, and the pc hangs. I have not
encountered this previously and am at a loss.
other usrp related examples from the examples folder do run.
I would appreciate some advice if you have any ideas.

thanks,

aadil@amarda:~/gnuradio-3.0.2/gnuradio-examples/python/usrp$
./tvrx_total_power.py
from: can't read /var/mail/gnuradio
On Wed, Aug 01, 2007 at 01:47:55PM +0200, Aadil Volkwin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> when running this file, tvrx_total_power.py (attached) I run into the
> following problem, output shown below, and the pc hangs. I have not
> encountered this previously and am at a loss.
> other usrp related examples from the examples folder do run.
> I would appreciate some advice if you have any ideas.
>
> thanks,

To limit the number of samples collected you should use gr.head.

See the handling of the --nsamples option in
gnuradio-examples/python/usrp/usrp_rx_cfile.py

Eric

> aadil@amarda:~/gnuradio-3.0.2/gnuradio-examples/python/usrp$
> ./tvrx_total_power.py
> from: can't read /var/mail/gnuradio

D6aa2ecba5dd7ada5d293bfed4654d63?d=identicon&s=25 Aadil Volkwin (Guest)
Hi again,

I found my error.

im sorry, ive realised I was being silly... its been a long a day.

I cant believe its taken me as long as it has to figure that one out.

regards,

Aadil