Forum: Ruby Shut down Ruby interpreter as last command of a script?

E817080afca4381e49fcf659d71e7dbf?d=identicon&s=25 Sunburned Surveyor (Guest)
Is there a command I can issue in the last command of a script to shut
down the Ruby interpreter? (I want to open the ruby interpreter to
execute the script from another program, but I want the script to
close the interpreter that I launch.)

Thanks,

The SketchUp Artist
4d5b5dd4e263d780a5dfe7ac8b8ac98c?d=identicon&s=25 Tim Pease (Guest)
On 7/31/07, Sunburned Surveyor <sunburned.surveyor@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there a command I can issue in the last command of a script to shut
> down the Ruby interpreter? (I want to open the ruby interpreter to
> execute the script from another program, but I want the script to
> close the interpreter that I launch.)

exit
On Jul 31, 10:54 am, "Tim Pease" <tim.pe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 7/31/07, Sunburned Surveyor <sunburned.surve...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Is there a command I can issue in the last command of a script to shut
> > down the Ruby interpreter? (I want to open the ruby interpreter to
> > execute the script from another program, but I want the script to
> > close the interpreter that I launch.)
>
> exit

Thanks Tim.

That was way too easy.

The SketchUp Artist
E817080afca4381e49fcf659d71e7dbf?d=identicon&s=25 Sunburned Surveyor (Guest)
On Jul 31, 10:54 am, "Tim Pease" <tim.pe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 7/31/07, Sunburned Surveyor <sunburned.surve...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Is there a command I can issue in the last command of a script to shut
> > down the Ruby interpreter? (I want to open the ruby interpreter to
> > execute the script from another program, but I want the script to
> > close the interpreter that I launch.)
>
> exit

Thanks Tim.

That was way to easy.